Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Name Is Khan Songs Download [MP3] [2010]

0 comments
My name is Khan songs are here, My Name Is Khan is a Great hindi movie, starring Kajol and Sharukh Khan once again together on the big screen (I loved DDLJ, hope it's a little better then that). It's a romance movie, directed by the special Karan Johar.

The music is composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Indrajit Sharma, who are known for their manficient works. I guess this is great addition, I heard two of the songs 'Sajda' and 'Noor e Khuda', and would tell, they are great... Come one start listening, Hope you love them..

Free Direct MP3 Links! To download My Name Is Khan Songs,
Right Click and choose "Save Target As'. Enjoy!

1. Sajda - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shankar Mahadevan, Richa Sharma
2. Noor E Khuda - Adnan Sami, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal
3. Tere Naina - Shafqat Amanat Ali
4. Allah Hi Raham - Ustad Rashid Khan
5. Rang De - Shankar Mahadevan, Suraj Jagan
6. My Name Is Khan - Theme

Bonus Tracks:-

1. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik
2. Kal Ho Naa Ho - Sonu Nigam
3. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna - Sonu Nigam, Alka Yagnik
4. Suraj Hua Maddham - Alka Yagnik, Sonu Nigam
Update: Bonus Tracks included in My Name is Khan songs, at first I thought of not adding these songs, as I had already posted all of them earlier.. But heyy, I love all these songs, and these are amongst my favorites tunes, so guys enjoy these additional tracks along with My Name is Khan songs..


0 comments:

Post a Comment